Preparing in advance for your appointment with Fort Worth ENT will make your time with us as comfortable and seamless as possible. Please remember to bring any important items with you to your appointment. Please fill out the patient forms and bring along to your first appointment.
Secure Pay Online
- The patient portal is a great resource for you, as a patient, to keep and maintain all of your medical information and appointments in order. Our office is NOT able to view information added to your portal, though we are able to make information (medical records) available to you via this platform.
- If you are experiencing issues with your Patient Portal, please call Tech Support at 888-670-9775.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Closed for lunch from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- For Speech Therapy appointments scheduled during the lunch hour, please wait for Kristie in the front lobby if the office doors are locked. She will come to bring you back for your appointment at the scheduled time.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM – 5 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM – 3:30PM
Allergy Department Hours
- Monday – Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 11:45 AM and 1:30 PM – 4:45 PM
- Thursday: 1:30 PM – 4:45 PM (no shots given on Thursday morning)
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 11:45 AM (no shots given on Friday afternoon)
- Walk-in allergy patients are welcomed in the allergy department for existing allergy shot patients
- Please pay attention to posted calendars in the allergy waiting room. We will notify you, by posting calendars, for any special scheduling circumstances (such as not being able to give shots or perform testing, if a doctor is out-of-office on certain days).
- Appointments are required for Allergy Testing and New Patients
If you have an upcoming appointment in our office, you will be required to confirm your appointment 48 hours before your appointment is scheduled, or the appointment will be cancelled. Due to the high number of patients on our wait list, we want to ensure that patients are committed to showing up for scheduled appointments, so as not to steal time from other patients that could be filling the time slot. You will receive a text message, e-mail, and/or phone call to confirm several days prior to your appointment. If you are unable to answer, please call our office back promptly, to avoid cancellation.